Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Suffolk Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog-Friendly Landlords
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm by suffolkgal

» Dog Photography
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am by louisjp

» HELLO HELLO HELLO
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm by Huskymomma

» Garage Door Flaps
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am by Sid_Wolf

» Dog sledding ???
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm by EddSharma

» Stormys not well
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm by EddSharma

» new to the site
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am by Huskymomma

» Rupert Skin Update
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm by Florence24

» Newfieworld
crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am by Sid_Wolf

crappy day to go with the crappy weather :(

+2
Javiel Ashley
Huskymomma
6 posters

Go down

crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( Empty crappy day to go with the crappy weather :(

Post by Huskymomma Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 am

I have had the worst day today.

To come home to shit and arguements with the husband and the kids trying to kill each other.

I tried to burn my hand on the hot tap, but there was no hot water.

Now I am getting shit on another forum. , for trying to help.

ffs my life is crud.

needing hugs right about now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Breeds owned : HuskyxGsd, Husky

Back to top Go down

crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( Empty Re: crappy day to go with the crappy weather :(

Post by Javiel Ashley Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 am

Could be worse, you could of been at work on a bank holiday monday for £4.93 an hour lol
Javiel Ashley
Javiel Ashley

Breeds owned : Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute

Back to top Go down

crappy day to go with the crappy weather :( Empty Re: crappy day to go with the crappy weather :(

Post by Huskymomma Tue May 31, 2011 6:20 am

Javiel Ashley wrote:Could be worse, you could of been at work on a bank holiday monday for £4.93 an hour lol

I was at work but for more than that. Although some stupid woman thought the tescos badge meant she could use me as her personal shopper!! Mad
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 am

I don't really know what to say but sending lots of ((((((hugs))))))

FFS where is a hug emoticon when you need one! Razz
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm

If it makes you feel any better.... Tuesday was a crud day for me

Woke up at 7am, to find Kita had done 2 nice big poos in the backroom, had to clean those up half asleep.

took her out for her morning stroll, and a border collie snaps at Kita, the owner said it was just playing (it definitley was not play)

Came home, Dad had already gone to work, so I couldn't get a lift in from him.

Walked to the shop to get some cash for a taxi, notice I've been under payed for the month.

Call taxi, takes 20 mins to arrive, causing me to be late for work.

Boss grumbles at me for being 5 mins late.

Day at work is exceedingly boring.

get a lift from my mate, go get her little dog, get the little guy in the car, start driving to mine, had to break sharply cause of idiot driver, small dog goes flying, rips a nail and start bleeding, get to mine clean up the dog, he's fine, no limp or yelps or anything, grab Kita, head to park for a walk.

get to the park, heavens open, rain lashes down.. (after a while it was actually quite enjoyable)

the rest of the evening was ok, just chilled out with Domino's pizza and watched T.V

But the above sounds like something from a drama program, but I promise you that all happened in one day lol!
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:43 pm

pmsl yeah so does my whole life!!!

so this morning my Mum rings me to say my stepdad has been txting and ringing and seeing another woman behind her back! affraid

unfucking believable. I never thought he would be capable of doing something like that.

You think you know someone..............................

so now I get to worry all day about my mum and cant get to see her unless she comes here and I dont think shes in the right state to drive.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH MEN, WHY CANT THEY KEEP IT IN THEIR EFFIN TROUSERS???
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 pm

I know from experience you women are just as bad!!!! Mad

You're always looking for something better! Razz
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan J P Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh Lou
dont know what to say to you,hope you are feeling little better.

<<<hugs>>> and <<<luvs>>>
Tan J P
Tan J P

Breeds owned : huskies

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 am

James_Kita wrote:I know from experience you women are just as bad!!!! Mad

You're always looking for something better! Razz

My mum does deserve better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 am

Of course your mum deserves better Smile

But alot of you women Even if you have the best a very nice man! You've always got your eye just incase there is something better around Wink
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan J P Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 am

James_Kita wrote:Of course your mum deserves better Smile

But alot of you women Even if you have the best a very nice man! You've always got your eye just incase there is something better around Wink

i would imagine statisically the men have the lead there!! Wink

but i have a fab one........as does he!!(not aa man obviously) Very Happy
Tan J P
Tan J P

Breeds owned : huskies

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiel Ashley Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 am

See, i dont have this problem.... im the best boy friend my girl could ask for (except the random out bursts of pure randomness and proberly looking a bit backward in the process) and im loyal.... Wink

I have no reason to look anywhere else and no does the OH (Big headed Laughing ) but i would have to agree with james, girls are equally as bad. scratch

But feeling sorry for you anyway.

How i see it... Why cheat? you obviously donbt love someone if your looking elsewhere so whats the point staying with someone if you dont love them enough to look past the big chested brunette... Twisted Evil
Javiel Ashley
Javiel Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:28 am

now guys lets not turn this into a men vs women thread (coz the women will win) ahem ahem *clears throat* Very Happy

on a serious note he had a serious car accident 2 months ago and I'm not sure if it started after or before.

but it is no excuse for that sort of behaviour.

I have a wonderful man and yes I do flirt occasionally but would never never cheat.
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 am

Javiel Ashley wrote:See, i dont have this problem.... im the best boy friend my girl could ask for (except the random out bursts of pure randomness and proberly looking a bit backward in the process) and im loyal.... Wink

I have no reason to look anywhere else and no does the OH (Big headed Laughing ) but i would have to agree with james, girls are equally as bad. scratch

But feeling sorry for you anyway.

How i see it... Why cheat? you obviously donbt love someone if your looking elsewhere so whats the point staying with someone if you dont love them enough to look past the big chested brunette... Twisted Evil

Awww dude you Big Softie! Razz

But agree 10000% Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:57 am

Oh HM I'm sorry, sending lots of hugs.

My Dad met a woman on the internet in 2001 when I was 9 years old. She lived in Texas and he was going to go there for a month and if he liked her stay there forever leaving Mum and us three kids Surprised

Grandma talked him out of that one. But he pretty much ran off with someone else in 2005 and it tore my Mum apart even though he was a bit of a barsteward. The woman knew he was married and had kids etc so I think she was pretty lame too.

It does suck, majorly.

I dream of meeting a prince charming, but nothing yet Crying or Very sad
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

Patience is a virtue Very Happy cheers
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiel Ashley Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:16 am

Prince charming huh..... I know this one guy, he comes on the forum and as far as i know hes single... owns a husky X northern inuit called Kita... i think hes number 4 on the top posters Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Javiel Ashley
Javiel Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 am

Javiel Ashley wrote:Prince charming huh..... I know this one guy, he comes on the forum and as far as i know hes single... owns a husky X northern inuit called Kita... i think hes number 4 on the top posters Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Who is it??

He sounds like a really cool dude! Razz Cool
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:20 pm

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A DATING AGENCY????? Laughing

On a more serious note guys, my Mum had to be admitted into hospital last night to have her stomach pumped as she took a handful of pills and hit the ouzo. Those of you who dont know, ouzo is an extremlel strong greek drink and the last time my mum drank too much she got blood alcohol poisoning.

She is ok, or as ok as she can be. At home in bed, I had to speak to that wanker this morning Evil or Very Mad

Im scared shitless guys, I dont want to loose my mum. I may be almost 30 but I cant loose her. And worse, if it goes as far as divorce she has now ruined any chances of her getting custody of my 11 year old sister. Guess I may have to gain another child.................. Question

Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Chin up hun, it'll get better. Can she move in with you for a bit so you can keep an eye on her?
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Sid_Wolf wrote:Chin up hun, it'll get better. Can she move in with you for a bit so you can keep an eye on her?

Or move in with her for a bit

I hope your ok Louise Smile.

As I'm sure you're aware you will have the full support of everyone here, If you need anything just shout, We will all be very willing to help.

My thoughts will be with you and your mum.
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I love u guys. i cant stay there and she wont come to me. stubborn moo. just spent £34 on flowers which should arrive later today. thanks 4 the support. x
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum