Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Suffolk Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog-Friendly Landlords
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm by suffolkgal

» Dog Photography
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am by louisjp

» HELLO HELLO HELLO
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm by Huskymomma

» Garage Door Flaps
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am by Sid_Wolf

» Dog sledding ???
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm by EddSharma

» Stormys not well
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm by EddSharma

» new to the site
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am by Huskymomma

» Rupert Skin Update
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm by Florence24

» Newfieworld
Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am by Sid_Wolf

Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk?

+3
Javiel Ashley
Florence24
James_Kita
7 posters

Go down

Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? Empty Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk?

Post by James_Kita Mon May 30, 2011 8:35 am

Hi all, Just interested in where you guys usually walk your dogs around suffolk (or where ever you may be from)

I take Kita around the dales park, which is a nice park, with a smallish woods, an open field and a pond area (though the pond is rather dirty)

also the park between Sherrington road and Valley Road, thats also kind of Wooded.
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? Empty Re: Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk?

Post by Florence24 Mon May 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Nowhere, because I'm in Essex Razz

But if there are any really nice places I would definitely drive out, not found many great ones round here yet Crying or Very sad
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk? Empty Re: Where do you usually walk your dog around suffolk?

Post by James_Kita Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 am

there are some very nice places around suffolk Smile

Alton waters is very nice, slightly wooded, lakes, and good trail to walk.

Orwell country park is very nice too, Wooded, also like a river walk / semi beach.

seasides (though some place are restricted to dogs for half the year.
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiel Ashley Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

well we go to the dog park almost every sunday... Bramford river today and up into the woods there. All over really,
Javiel Ashley
Javiel Ashley

Breeds owned : Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 am

Javiel Ashley wrote:well we go to the dog park almost every sunday... Bramford river today and up into the woods there. All over really,

Newbury dog park? ^_^

went to Bramford river today as well, was nice, though Kita kept going after Bees! Rolling Eyes
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesssy Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 pm

I like all the parks and also Rushmere heath and Long Strops footpath from Kesgrave to Martlesham.
Jessy

Jesssy

Breeds owned : Dalmatian

http://www.sdpetcare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mollydale Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 am

I walk in Westleton, Dunwich, Tunstall and Rendlesham!

Rendlesham is fantastic for walking off lead with no worries about roads. You can park easily right away from a road and let the dogs out of your car safely where they can charge off in any direction. It's brilliant.
Mollydale
Mollydale

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 am

Mollydale wrote:I walk in Westleton, Dunwich, Tunstall and Rendlesham!

Rendlesham is fantastic for walking off lead with no worries about roads. You can park easily right away from a road and let the dogs out of your car safely where they can charge off in any direction. It's brilliant.

Will definitley will have to try Rendlesham out.

Have been to thetford, was brilliant! Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 am

Round bramford usually bounce
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiel Ashley Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:01 am

I would like to go to Rendlesham but unsure as our dogs have to be on a lead and they're a nusence when it comes to going to the opposite side of the tree you are....

James , yh newbury road one
Javiel Ashley
Javiel Ashley

Breeds owned : Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 am

I'm quite jealous, its so hard to find many decent places round here. All the lakes I found are for people with fishing memberships only Rolling Eyes

Definitely going to have to drive out further afield I think! Been told of a few nice ones out Colchester way...
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Javiel Ashley wrote:I would like to go to Rendlesham but unsure as our dogs have to be on a lead and they're a nusence when it comes to going to the opposite side of the tree you are....

James , yh newbury road one

haha yep, Kita does this as well, She just doesn't understand she needs to go back the other side of the lamp post or tree Rolling Eyes
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 pm

James and Javiel, let me know when you're going to bramford and i'll come meet you if im not working
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Sid_Wolf wrote:James and Javiel, let me know when you're going to bramford and i'll come meet you if im not working

Sounds like a plan! Laughing
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikaani&Aiyana Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 am

Im in Bramford most days by the river, surprised I haven't seen you Sid!

Nacton shores is a good spot too
Tikaani&Aiyana
Tikaani&Aiyana

Breeds owned : 2 Siberian Huskies

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 am

I think a walk up bramford river is in order soon Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Tikaani&Aiyana Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am

I'll be there in a couple of hours Wink
Tikaani&Aiyana
Tikaani&Aiyana

Breeds owned : 2 Siberian Huskies

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 am

Tikaani&Aiyana wrote:I'll be there in a couple of hours Wink

aww I'll only then be leaving work Sad

Don't get to walk kita until about 6.30 - 7
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 am

James, meet me at the river at around 8. I'll meet you in the picnic site car park!

Sorry dont leave off work till around 8, so will be there between 8 and 8.30!
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 am

Sid_Wolf wrote:James, meet me at the river at around 8. I'll meet you in the picnic site car park!

Sorry dont leave off work till around 8, so will be there between 8 and 8.30!

Sounds like a plan Smile
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 am

Sid I've PM'd you my number so you can get hold of me if you need to.
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 am

got it Smile now off to work! See yas later! bounce
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down