Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Suffolk Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog-Friendly Landlords
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm by suffolkgal

» Dog Photography
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am by louisjp

» HELLO HELLO HELLO
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm by Huskymomma

» Garage Door Flaps
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am by Sid_Wolf

» Dog sledding ???
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm by EddSharma

» Stormys not well
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm by EddSharma

» new to the site
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am by Huskymomma

» Rupert Skin Update
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm by Florence24

» Newfieworld
How are you going to spend your Friday night? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am by Sid_Wolf

How are you going to spend your Friday night?

3 posters

Go down

How are you going to spend your Friday night? Empty How are you going to spend your Friday night?

Post by James_Kita Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:49 pm

As the title says... Razz

for me since my social life is rivetting and my calendar is fully booked, afro .... I will as always be doing sweet FA Razz

of course I will walk Kita, Hopefully a nice long, different walk! Very Happy

what about you guys?
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

How are you going to spend your Friday night? Empty Re: How are you going to spend your Friday night?

Post by Florence24 Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I don't do going out really, too broke! A night of snuggles and tv with the dogs I expect Embarassed
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

How are you going to spend your Friday night? Empty Re: How are you going to spend your Friday night?

Post by James_Kita Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:06 am

Sounds like the perfect way to spend the evening Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 am

working!

Then i'll take the dogs out one at a time to do some more loose lead training

then on here till bed as im working again in the morning!
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 am

ooooo Sid whats loose lead training? (Is it you'll be out with them on a loose lead training them something?) Razz
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am

training them not to pull, im hoping to eventually take off the prong and have them on normal collars walking nicely, whether it will work i dont know!

Involves treats and lots of walking back and forth, basically if they do pull i turn around and walk the other way, once they are level with me (at heel) i give them treats, if they stay there they get more. If they pull again I turn around again and do it all over again! lmao

Though last time we went out (1st time with prong) they didnt pull and kira walked to heel of her own accord anyway!
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am

sweet, hopefully at some point you'll be able to walk all 3 at one walking at heel!

haha I would I'll come down and get Kita to show them! Razz, But no she would just want to play not walk! and would only distract them! Razz

I do think I'll take her for a nice long walk tonight though Smile
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:21 am

Milo's loose lead training entails stopping every time he pulls until he sits of his own accord then walking on. Trouble is Mum just lets him pull so he's goes one step forward two steps back lately Rolling Eyes
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

I took kita down the dales, then we walked up to white house park and met 2 owners with many dogs, she liked the littlest as always -_-.

I then I met my uncle, his mate and my dad up the pub (had to go, just to see my dad at the pub, he NEVER goes out lol!)

turned into a pretty entertaining night Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum