Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Suffolk Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog-Friendly Landlords
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm by suffolkgal

» Dog Photography
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am by louisjp

» HELLO HELLO HELLO
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm by Huskymomma

» Garage Door Flaps
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am by Sid_Wolf

» Dog sledding ???
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm by EddSharma

» Stormys not well
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm by EddSharma

» new to the site
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am by Huskymomma

» Rupert Skin Update
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm by Florence24

» Newfieworld
P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am by Sid_Wolf

P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off!

4 posters

Go down

P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! Empty P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off!

Post by Florence24 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:18 pm

I just got Rupes a peridot (green) and amethyst (purple) on chocolate leather collar for £12.15, should have been £38.50..!

Definitely worth having a look if you're a bit broke like me but could do with another collar Embarassed

Rupert now has a rubber Dublin one, a cooling one from Sid, a purple bone and padded one from Sid and this one..!

Here is the link Smile

http://www.p-etiquette.co.uk/
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! Empty Re: P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off!

Post by Sid_Wolf Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 pm

mine are cheaper Razz lol

na they do look nice, but leather ruins my guys fluff Sad
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off! Empty Re: P-etiquette Dog Collar Sale, up to 70% off!

Post by James_Kita Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 am

Got a new collar recently for Kita, Dnt think that one will be replaced anytime soon Wink
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am

James_Kita wrote:Got a new collar recently for Kita, Dnt think that one will be replaced anytime soon Wink

LIKE!! lol!
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 am

Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Haha I've always wanted a leather one for Rupes to be his big boy collar when he was grown up enough so it will be a birthday pressie for him. His one from you Sid will be one I probably don't use much in summer as he does lots of swimming now and I wouldn't want it to have to get washed too much else it will get wrecked knowing my luck! That will be his autumn/winter/spring collar Very Happy
Florence24
Florence24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

His one from me would probably be too warm in the summer aswell with the fleece
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 am

oh thankyou lils I just got Angel a gorgeous purple one. for £10.80 affraid
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Breeds owned : HuskyxGsd, Husky

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 am

Cor nice one HM! I liked the purple one but didn't think it would work for a boy Embarassed

I don't care if its too hot Sid he's going to wear it in a bit this summer Laughing

The one from you will be his regular collar and his dublin one now will be if he's going swimming and his P'etiquette one when yours is in the wash Wink
Florence24
Florence24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 am

i take it you like it then? lol is the lead comfy to hold?
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 am

Sid_Wolf wrote:i take it you like it then? lol is the lead comfy to hold?

Its very comfy yeah, I tend to walk with the loop hooked around my wrist and hold the bottom with my hand and its great Smile

Not walked him on the collar yet though as with his ears how they are I don't want it to get greasy Sad

Will wait til he's had a bath before I leave that on him Embarassed
Florence24
Florence24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 am

bless him, hope they clear up soon
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am

Forgotten to order him a new ID tag so going to have to do that now as well..! Tempted to just get three ID tags so I can be lazy and have one for each collar!

His current one is red and that'd clash with the purple so he does need one for that though..!
Florence24
Florence24

Back to top Go down

Post by Huskymomma Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am

angels is a bit big and needs altering.
Huskymomma
Huskymomma

Breeds owned : HuskyxGsd, Husky

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 am

Oh that's a shame Sad

Mine was damaged and the guy offered to take it back etc. He's now really kindly given me a 15% discount to use up til the end of the year! Was thinking with this collar I wouldn't bother getting him a P'etiquette anything else as a collar was enough but am strongly considering it now! I do just love a bit of leather, reminds me of horses haha Embarassed

Then I'd have two good leads and two good collars for him, Sid's and the P'etiquette one, he wouldn't need any ever again haha!
Florence24
Florence24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum