Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Suffolk Dog Forum
Welcome to the Suffolk Dogs forum, a forum for dog owners across East Anglia!

Log in or register to find details of meet ups and events, and enter regular competitions (with prizes), or just tell us all about your furry friends

Looking forward to seeing you around!
Suffolk Dog Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dog-Friendly Landlords
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm by suffolkgal

» Dog Photography
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 am by louisjp

» HELLO HELLO HELLO
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm by Huskymomma

» Garage Door Flaps
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 am by Sid_Wolf

» Dog sledding ???
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm by EddSharma

» Stormys not well
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm by EddSharma

» new to the site
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am by Huskymomma

» Rupert Skin Update
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 pm by Florence24

» Newfieworld
Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am by Sid_Wolf

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner

4 posters

Go down

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner Empty Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner

Post by Cyablo Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Hi all

I'm Emma, 27 and live in Norwich with my OH and our two Siberians and Alaskan Malamute

Cyrus (blue eyes) and Diablo (brown eyes) our Siberian boys

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner Untitled-2-3

Loco our Alaskan Malamute

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner 11143_209783331133_511216133_3191829_6020549_n

All three together

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner 28thjune08045-1

We have been in the breeds for 7 years now and enjoy both the showing and working side of things, we look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully attending some meet ups
Cyablo
Cyablo

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamute

Back to top Go down

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner Empty Re: Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner

Post by Sid_Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

hi Emma, welcome to Suffolk dogs!

Your guys are stunners, i love malamutes, but dont think i'm ready for one yet! What do you find are the main differences behaviour/temperament wise between the breeds?

Do you do BSHRA rallies at all? or Amanda Palmers open events?
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner Empty Re: Hey from Norwich - Sibe and malamute owner

Post by Cyablo Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am

Sid_Wolf wrote:hi Emma, welcome to Suffolk dogs!

Your guys are stunners, i love malamutes, but dont think i'm ready for one yet! What do you find are the main differences behaviour/temperament wise between the breeds?

Do you do BSHRA rallies at all? or Amanda Palmers open events?

Hi Sid we are normally about at both where you at Amandas event this season? Pretty sure I saw your two and was talking to Rose at one point.
I find Loco has a lot more brain than my two boys lol malamutes are normally said to be same sex aggressive so we looked into breeders whos dogs where excellent temprement wise and madam has been a dream, a lot of her good doggy friends are bitches and she doesn't care what size they are, she can regulary be found wandering round the park with a load of jacks and assorted terriers.
They are definitely my breed of choice now, not saying I would never have another done but malamutes are the one
Cyablo
Cyablo

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sid_Wolf Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 am

yea we will be Very Happy We were at the last one with Kira and Grey, will have all 3 with us this time, not sure im gunna do BSHRA as Grey's race number still hasnt come through as there was a bit of... umm... hoo har last season which I was involved in Embarassed Amandas are always more fun and relaxed too

Yea we were looking at a mally pup up for rehome just before we got Keyu, but after doing a bit of research i just couldnt risk her having same sex agression, as I already had Kira, so we decided against it and the same day Keyu's ad was put up, so musta been fate lol
Sid_Wolf
Sid_Wolf
Admin

Breeds owned : Siberian Huskies

https://suffolkdogsforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by James_Kita Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 am

Welcome! Amazing Pics btw Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
James_Kita
James_Kita

Breeds owned : Husky X

Back to top Go down

Post by Florence24 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum! Gorgeous dogs, loving their names! I wish I was a bit more imaginative in terms of names, they really suit your lot Smile
Florence24
Florence24

Breeds owned : Golden Retriever x 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down